Hello, When you want to work as a java developer or you want to work with java in your windows machine. The essential part is to set JAVA_HOME in our windows machine. So in this post we will learn how to set JAVA_HOME in windows 10.
- Open windows search button. Next to the window logo you will be able to see a small circle button it’s name is Cortona. You can ask anything. windows is best 🙂
- Type Advanced System Settings , Then click on view advanced system settings .
- An alternative way to get System settings is -> Click on This PC and go properties. Then a window will open, click to advance System Settings.
- Under Advanced Tab -> Click Environment Variables.
- Now in this window under System Variables click New it will prompt another window
Type JAVA_HOME as a variable name
The variable value you can type your JDK path or you can browse Directory to set.
Then click ok .
- Now Under System variables select path and click Edit and click New then set ” %JAVA_HOME %\bin “.
Then click ok and click ok until all the windows closed down.
Now Let’s confirm that our JAVA_HOME is set properly or not. To check open you cmd and type echo %JAVA_HOME% and java – version and you will be able to see this output.
If you are not able to see please give a restart to your pc.
Thanks for reading this post. If Still, you are having the problem with setting the java home please feel free ask me down here and I will try my best to help you.
Thank You So Much … Happy Coding Happy Living
I love to explore new technologies. If you like my tutorials please share your thoughts about my work.
Check out my YouTube Channel For Video Tutorials.
To Hire Me Please Contact Me Through Social Media or https:www.amialif.com
If you want to help others by doing donation please Help Them.
You also can connect with me via social media. Thanks